Image-Vet DC™ Features:
- Unique DCR wireless remote can take exposures from virtually any distance with features that combine the best parts of anatomical and manual programing
- Seamlessly compatible with the EVA Vet™ Digital Dental Imaging System
- Appropriate selections of kV and mA are automatically determined by tooth selection and patient size
- Lightweight DC tube head and 12” internal collimation provides stable positioning and X-Rays with superior image quality
- Uninterrupted use during multiple exposures is possible due to a “Dynamic Duty Cycle” that controls tube head heat making the DC superior in both functionality and safety
- Outstanding image quality by means of a 12” embedded collimation and constant potential high frequency generator. Low-energy “soft” radiation (which is non-diagnostic) is virtually eliminated
- The versatility offered by four distinct wall mounting options allows unprecedented flexibility.
- Horizontal – Left or Right
- Vertical – Top or Bottom
- Three arm lengths – 16”, 23”, 35”
- Now with 4″ medical-grade casters making the DC mobile system easier to move and more stable.
- All ImageWorks Veterinary products include the Customer Care Program
View product BROCHURE